We want this website to offer a good service and be easy to use. In this sense, we use Google Analytics cookies. This allows us:
Statistically analyze the information accessed by users of our website. The data collected may include the activity of the user’s browser when he visits us, the route that users follow on our website, information from the visitor’s Internet service provider, the number of times users access the website and the behavior of the user on the web (pages you have visited, forms that have been filled out and similar).
Identify the users that visit us from the invitation of an associated website or a sponsored link.
You can get more information about Google Analytics at www.google.com/analytics/. To control the collection of data for analytical purposes by Google Analytics, you can go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
If you wish to receive additional information about the activity of Internet advertising companies and how to eliminate their data from the records of these companies, we recommend you visit www.networkadvertising.org.
You can configure your browser to inform you previously of the possible installation of cookies. You can also choose to be automatically deleted once the browser, device or device is closed. You can find more information on how to do it in:
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer.
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647.
– Explorer: https://account.microsoft.com/account/privacy.
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042.
– Safari – IOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
– Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/